The Yoga Connection is the “most beginner-friendly studio in the Metro East.”
We believe that everyone is able to practice yoga. That’s because yoga isn’t just about the asanasa (postures). It’s about pranayama (controlling the breath). It’s about discovering ourselves on the mat through meditation. It’s about finding equanimity in our daily lives.
The Yoga Connection is located within Be Well Now and owned by Danette Watt. Andrea Chancey Chastain also holds classes in the studio. Classes are small and this lets us get to know you and give you more personalized attention. Props are always available to assist students into the postures so they can receive the full benefit of each one. Our classes reflect our personalities, special interests and other training. We also team teach Yoga Basics for beginners and often work together on other workshops. Read about our training and interests here.
We follow CDC guidelines and masks are required for entry to the studio; once on your mat, you may remove your mask.
Contact Danette Watt for info on:
- Private lessons: Focus on your specific goals and concerns.
- Personalized home practice: 30-, 60-, or 90-minute plans available
- Yoga review – Fine tune your yoga pose to prevent injury
- Small group classes: Practice with friends in your own home
- Aqua yoga: A unique experience using water’s buoyancy
- Corporate classes: Make yoga part of your company’s wellness program
New to our studio? We ask that you arrive 10 minutes early so you can fill out a waiver. New to yoga? Wear loose-fitting comfortable clothes and don’t eat at least one hour before class. Feel free to call Danette for information on any of our classes or about yoga in general: 618-467-8827.
Like us on Facebook